Sunday, November 27, 2011

November 27th

Hello again, boys! I know I haven't posted much lately, but this week has been absolutely crazy. As most of you know, I'm Native American, and don't usually celebrate Thanksgiving, but My mother does. I went up North and spent an amazing 4 days with friends and family. Ate some amazing vegan food, did some killer shopping, and am completely worn out! I checked My PO box today and found a lovely present from Max (who earns a capital "M"!): a stunning pearl and blue topaz necklace with matching earrings. So gorgeous.. I love it! I'll post pics soon!


scum worm emailed Me some hilarious pictures making a fool of himself for My amusement. I love getting mail from him showing Me how big a piece of shit he can be! Feel free to email him: SCUM4U2HURT4LIFE@yahoo.com













No comments:

Post a Comment