Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15th

Hello, boys! Just got done with some homework and thought I'd write you all a short little blog. The picture to your left is a little smushy and definitely not My best, but it'll do ;)

Had to run a lot of errands today; was quite the busy bee. My day started off early this morning with a stop to My PO Box. Received a little $75 tribute from a new subbie named rich. While it's not what I'm accustomed to size-wise for money mail, it's adorable in it's own way. He's not super loaded, but I figured I'd play with him for a little while and see what he's capable of. I know he is sending more this week, and apparently a gift, so we'll see how he does. I'll keep you all posted on this little puppy's progress!



And yes, that's the steering wheel of My beautiful $42k Chrysler in the background! I'm actually growing a little tired of this car, and it's almost completely paid off. I was thinking about giving it to My mom and getting something new. Speaking of, here's a little spec sheet of what I want that I built online. And yes, it's your job to make sure Princess gets this in her pretty little hands! I know what you're thinking: a jeep? Strange for a Princess, but I've always loved them. Wranglers, especially, and this 2012 model is amazing! So beautiful.



It's less than My Chrysler, but it's stylish and chic, atleast I think so... and isn't that really the only opinion that matters? ;) So you boys know what to do. I'd love to get My hands on this ASAP, but we'll see. Get to tributing and sending Me those lovely envelopes filled with My favorite men: dead presidents! (and Franklin, too). and just because I'm letting you know a long-term goal and you should really start contributing now, Christmas is just around the corner; that doesn't mean you can forget about all those presents you're going to put under My tree! Every day, I'm adding more things to My wishlist so you have quite the selection to choose from. Remember, I adore all gifts no matter how big or small, but those boys who do pamper Princess the most will get high recognition and special treats ;) Some of you already know what that means.... hehe. So until then, clickity-click, My pets xox

No comments:

Post a Comment