Monday, November 14, 2011

Blackmail: Marc

Hello, boys! It's that time where I'm going to disclose some blackmail info for you and the world to see, because a certain little puppet didn't obey his Princess! Now a little disclaimer: this participant knew full-well the consequences to disobeying Me, and agreed to My terms verbally and in writing. Just putting that out there. I'm going to release some important information now, and if he makes good on it, I'll keep the rest. Until then, I will keep adding new information about him. Please enjoy this man's pain :)


Marc Lombardo

An email from Marc:






It reads:


"i think we should go shopping with my wifes credit card??????????

omg your insane... i want you to control me and get in my head...giggle at me take my cell and give it to all your bitchy girfreinds and let them all fuck with me..... i am weak in the knees looking at you. make me your married bitch boy toy



im 34 from nyc and married and i want a teasing seductive flirty bitch to control me over my wife...get in my head, i will give you email at my work,cell phone,etc..i want you to totally toy with me and let your friends toy with me too...its all about you now, not my wife liz who is asleep...lol wanna toy and tease me now? make me belong to you, i want you to turn me into our little married boytoy bitch...be my babysitter, my daughters best friend etc...and most important giggle at me while you do it. im drunk and i want you to make me repeat i love my new princess more then my wife liz and listen to you giggle at me and say good boy... is this

im marc"



EDITED 4/14/14

No comments:

Post a Comment