Friday, December 16, 2011

December 16th

Hello, boys! I know I haven't updated in a while, but there has been so much going on, I just haven't had the time. Right now, I'm sitting in My big, soft, Princess bed under My Egyptian cotton sheets (thank you, alex!) recovering from surgery I had yesterday morning. I'm doing alright, although I'm in quite a lot of pain. Didn't make it to the PO box today for obvious reasons, but I will have someone go over there tomorrow to pick up all the wonderful gifts you boys have been sending out for the Christmas season! I can't believe it's only a week away -- that's crazy! I know some of you haven't gotten out your gifts for Me yet, so you know what you need to do.. hehe. Be a good little boy and head over to My wishlist and pick Me out something for the holidays! I know you want to make Me happy, don't you? And of course, make Me feel extra special and help Me with a speedy recovery by making Me feel oh-so-loved! The very special boy-toy who buys Me these boots will be on My "nice list", and receive a very special surprise from Me after the holidays! I really, really want these, and I was promised them by a prospective new slave. However, I don't fully believe he's going to come through on his promise, so his loss is YOUR gain! Make Me happy, and there's something very special in it for you ;) hehe. Same goes for any of the other big ticket items on My list! If you are one of those very special boys who spoils Me good this year, you will reap the benefits, and receive some extra-special surprises from Me, personally! If that isn't reason to get clicking, I don't know what is!

The semester ended on Wednesday, and I'm free from school until January. Next semester is going to be extremely challenging, but I know I will muster through :) And of course, I know you boys will do everything in your power to make sure I'm comfy and cozy the whole semester through! I want you you boys to know how special you are to Me, and the ones who make Me super happy throughout the year are really close to My heart. I know those of you who work hard all year long to spoil Me and make Me happy do it to the best of your abilities, and I thank you for that. Now, those of you who don't do all that you're supposed to.... well, I'll be cleaning My stable up at the end of this year again, and getting rid of you worthless wannabe subbies. Will you make the cut? xox

No comments:

Post a Comment