Saturday, November 12, 2011

Flakes, Shoes, and more.

Hello, pets! As you can see, I'm posting another new photo for you to feast your eyes on. Had an interesting phone/cam humiliation and ignore session with idiot dave, and this is one of the stills from it. he really is a fucking idiot, but that's why I love him. I adore all My pets that do as their told and give Me the things that make Me oh so happy! :)












Speaking of, I *really* want and need this pair of shoes. They're on My wishlist, and I highly suggest you scoot on over and pick them up for Me! They are delicious with their 5" heel, and I know how much you pups would love to see Me standing at a yummy 6'5 hehe. So get to clicking, puppies, I need these before they're gone in My size!

Got fucked over by another flake today. This one is actually quite classic. A few days ago, a "sub" named Tyler (he's lucky I don't post his full name and email address/yahoo ID, because I'm damn close to it) messaged Me on yahoo and said he was an admirer of this blog, yadda yadda. The usual. We engaged in some conversation, and I informed him (as I do all of you boys) that I don't take any online devotion seriously unless I see a monetary tribute, or a gift from My wishlist. It lets Me know that *you* are as serious about serving Me, as I am about being served. Lots of flakes out on the internet who try to get off for free, and I don't roll that way. Anyway, we got to talking today, and he said even though he gets paid next Thursday and will get Me something nice, he wanted to buy something small today to show devotion. Fair enough. He bought Me a dinky $10 set of Hello Kitty socks, which as you boys know, I enjoy gifts of all shapes and sizes. After I saw it was purchased and he forwarded Me the confirmation email, I rewarded him by sending a simple picture of My princess feet. What does he do ten minutes later? Revoke the bought item, and logged off. What a fucking flake. Really? That lame that he can't spare $10 for Me? Definitely NOT worth My time. This is partially why I loathe the internet. Too many losers out there who can't hold up their end of the bargain. I am seriously thinking about charging to even talk to Me, that way I don't even have to deal with the riff raff I do now. Ugh! I'm pretty sure you puppies need to do something to cheer Me up -- I'm very annoyed. A lovely token from My wishlist will do!


I'm also taking calls today, and want you pups to call My sparkly-new Ignore Line!
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment