Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hey losers!

It's been a while since I've posted, so I decided that it was time to update you losers on what's been going on in My amazing life!


School started back up in the end of August, and it's killing Me! Thanks to a few certain cash cows, I've been able to live comfortably -- even WITH My tuition and expenses! I love having little boytoys to cater to My ever whim.


Started taking calls on NF again. I have a very busy and demanding schedule, so get Me while you can -- I'm doing you little fucks a favor by spending the precious down-time that I have being available for you to call in! Don't piss Me off and waste My time -- get to phoning!!


I started planning My Christmas list, and boy.. are you pigs in for a treat! I have so many great items that I know you'll just be dying to get Me ;) I'll post that in the near future, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment