Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21st

Hello, boys! Haven't written in a few days, so I'll update you on the happenings in My world. Had a very busy weekend, I won't say in specific what I was doing, but it was with a lot of important, amazing musicians. I had a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do it again. I love going up to NYC; so many great people, places to go, and things to do. I was hurtin' pretty bad this morning, being that I got back home late, late last night, and I had to be up at 6am today. Ugh!

scumworm emailed Me some pictures for My amusement, and I'm waiting for him to take some more for Me. I adore his humiliating pictures, so I'm sharing one with you. I put those little heart censors over his pecker for a few reasons, but hey; if you're interested in the uncensored version, give Me a shout. I'll be happy to show it off haha.



Christmas is coming, and there are so many great things on My wishlist! You boys better be looking at it and staying up to date with My wants and needs. Remember, it is your job to keep Me happy, right? ;) Good little boys xox

No comments:

Post a Comment