Friday, November 18, 2011

November 18th

Just a quick little post before the night is through. Had an extremely busy day; I'm beat! Received another cute little $100 tribute today. Definitely not the biggest I've gotten by any means, but it's a start. This boy will soon work his way up, I'm sure ;) hehe.



Talked to a few new pay piggies lately, one about Christian Louboutin shoes! I was so excited to hear a subbie talking about something relevant and that I cared about. It also shows Me that he's quite capable of buying Me the things I want, because he obviously doesn't screw around. Maybe I'll have another pair of Louboutin's in My future ;)

Got a flat tire today, was not a happy camper. Since My car is extremely modern, it has tire pressure sensors built into each tire, and when someone was fixing it, the air nozzle snapped of. So, needless to say it's going to cost $100 for the new tire setup. It annoyed Me because I was on My way someone and running late as it was, and it screwed up the rest of My day. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, and I'll be enjoying the weekend xox

No comments:

Post a Comment