Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh, Thursday!

Hey losers! Today started out as a pretty normal Thursday around here. Woke up in My perfectly cozy bed to My kitty purring next to Me, and I was well-rested, to boot. I did a little homework for tonight's class, took a few calls, read some emails, and headed out to check My PO box (because I know you boys have been so good and have been giving Princess lots of love lately!). Lo and behold, after leaving, there was a *huge* accident right in front of Me. No, I'm not hurt (thank goodness), but My car took a little damage while I had to swerve :( So needless to say, I need some extra $$$ to fix My wheel. Ugh! It's always something around here.


On a side note, I took some new pics last night, and am being generous enough to post one (above) for you to admire! I know how you boys love My full, juicy lips, so here's some eye candy to drool over ;)


As for now, I need to get back to My homework and getting ready for class. I'll be taking calls later tonight for those of you who just have to spoil their Princess ;) Until then... xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment