Tuesday, December 28, 2010

But Princess, I need You!

Over the past few weeks, I have had several new subbies try their luck at becoming My personal little servants. Some have impressed Me and earned the honor of serving Me, others have failed miserably. I have also had to dismiss a few puppies from My service, due to disobedience and flat-out ignorance. Let Me make it clear that when (if) you are lucky enough to serve Me, you will do so without question. New puppies fail to realize that even if they tribute Me, send Me gifts, etc., I'm not obligated to like them. I tell them it only *helps* their chances of Me noticing them, it doesn't guarantee anything. Do not begin your service to Me with the idea that you are in control, because you most certainly are not. Real subs understand the power exchange and that I am in control; I do not want wannabe, or fake subs begging for My attention. Also, do not think that if you do make it into My service, that you will be showered with attention, pictures, etc. That's not how it works. Yes, there will be times when puppies who are very good little boys will get treats, but that's exactly what it is -- a treat. It does not happen often, if at all for some.

Asshole pay pig ian was dismissed last week for being a complete fuckwad. I went against My better judgment and gave him a second chance (I know, stupid), and he still fucked up. So he's gone. Now he's writing Me emails, begging for My attention.. apparently he doesn't understand I want nothing to do with him ever again. Let that be a lesson to those of you out there who are interested in serving (or are currently serving) Me: I have no problems with dismissing you for any number of reasons, so you should always make sure that you are on your best behavior and are doing everything in your power to make Me happy.

Also, for those of you little puppies into mind control, brain washing, spells, etc.. I have a special treat in store for you within the coming weeks. I know My power over all subs with just the sound of My voice, My adorable little giggle, and so on, but you little MC freaks will be in total submission with a new series of videos and audio mp3s I'm going to be putting out. Stay tuned for more updates, and as always, check out My wishlist and get Me something pretty *giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment