Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hey, fucktards! I wanted to post a new picture for you losers to gawk at. I know I'm beautiful, and this is the closest you'll ever get to a Woman like ME! Drooling over My pictures as I tell you what a piece of shit you are, and you give Me all your money for it. Pathetic. Anyway, Christmas is coming, so I expect some presents, bitches! There are plenty of things on my wishlist for you douchebags to buy Me! The piggies who spend the MOST money on Me this Christmas will get a SPECIAL surprise! Doesn't that sound like fun?! And if you are the lucky piggy who buys me that pretty little pink laptop, well, consider yourself My top loser! I just might pay attention to you! So what are you waiting for? Start spending, pricks! I want that shit here BY CHRISTMAS!!

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment