Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, puppies! I just got in not too long ago from a great night out, and figured I'd write you all a quick little entry ;) I have so many great assignments and things in store for those of you lucky enough to be serving Me in 2011! It's going to be an amazing year, I can feel it! *giggle* I have some new puppies to introduce to you all within the coming days, so be on the lookout for some of their pics ;)

I stopped off at the PO earlier this afternoon to pick up some things I was waiting for from you little subbies, and I came across a nice little $200 tribute in cash. It always makes Me happy when you puppies send Me cash tributes, the old fashion way. I took a quick picture in the car, so I'll share that with you now.



I usually only want $20s or higher, but I thought it was cute there were some $10s thrown in there, as well. Let this be a lesson to you that Princess loves getting Her tributes, so start sending.. and send often! Look at My nails -- they really need to be done. Ugh! Make Me a happy Princess and get My nails done for Me so I can stay beautiful hehe. Hate to make this short, but I'm super tired and will be heading to bed. Had a great call with a new little sissy slave bitch tonight (slave kevin), and am looking forward to tormenting him in the new year. he has already been such a good little boy and sent Me a tribute, and will be working on his first assignment this week. I'm sure if he makes Me happy, he'll have a spotlight on here soon ;) Until next time, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment