Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Asshole pay pigs.

I'm fucking disgusted with some of you stupid assholes, and you're going to read this rant because of it. I'm so tired of you losers entering a contract with Me of financial servitude, just to default on it as soon as it starts. WHAT THE FUCK? Are you fucking stupid? Apparently, you are. Do NOT enter a contract with Me and just disappear. I hate it when you little douchebags act like you have no responsibility, and it's all fun and games. FUCK YOU. New little pay pig ian is extremely close to being dismissed, and he's only in his first week. Sure, he bought Me a small (I mean small) gift from My Wishlist, but I have not received his first tribute yet. I had to go out of My way to contact him, because the little prick seems to have changed his email. If I don't get My tribute by Friday? Ha, that fucker is GONE. So let that be a lesson to all you little wannabe pay piggies and money slaves: I don't take any shit, ESPECIALLY from you. I don't care what your situation is, if your girlfriend/wife is home, you have bills, etc. DO NOT ENTER A FUCKING CONTRACT IF YOU KNOW YOU AREN'T GOING TO HONOR IT. How fucking hard is it to comprehend that? God damnit.

Stop emailing Me and telling Me how pretty I am, and you wish you could serve Me. Don't speak, just DO IT. I am not taking any of you pricks seriously until I see some gifts and/or some money. And no, I don't mean fucking chump change. Don't send Me $25 and ask to be My slave. FUCK - YOU. If you are *truly* into Financial Domination and are not a stupid backout bitch, you WILL do what it takes to make Me happy. So, get to clicking, pigs. I'm annoyed, and it's YOUR job to make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment