Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Content on Niteflirt!

Hello, losers! I just wanted to write a quick little update for you fuckwads on the great new content I have up on Niteflirt! I will be adding more and more withing the coming days, but this is a small taste of what's to come. I know you stupid pricks love to be humiliated and degraded, so here you go! The first fabulous piece of content I'd like to share is the first installment of my "Why you are a Loser" series! In this text-based PTV (pay-to-view, for you stupid fucks), I will explain to you the actual mechanics of WHY you are a loser! Of course, you will be paying for the privilege of reading and knowing why you suck, and that cost will be $20.00! Pay up, you cheap fucker. Click the link below to find out just WHY you are so fucking lame!



I am also initiating a LOSER TAX for you pathetic worms to pay. Why, you ask? Because I said so! You are so fucking stupid, it amazes me, so you'll pay for it. I deal with you scumbags on a daily basis, and the least you can do for this amazing Princess is pay your loser tax for being such a tool. What do you get in return, you ask? Absofuckinglutely NOTHING. You have the nerve to expect something from Me? Ha. I should add a stupidity tax, next. Lord knows you douchebags need it! So what the fuck are you waiting for? Click the link below to pay your LOSER TAX, asshole!



Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment