Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas gifts are rolling in!

Hello again, puppies! I just wanted to share a quick little post with some wonderful gifts I received in the mail this evening. As you should have noticed, that picture is of a beautifully-wrapped gift set I received. As you know, I love bath and body products, and slave rex has sent Me some of the finest I have used! Including in the wonderful set is a bottle of pure patchouli oil, 1 bar of patchouli soap, 1 bar of cedar and sage soap, 1 bar of orange vanilla soap, and a bottle of luxurious lemongrass body lotion (which I adore!). All the scents in this set are amazing, and I thank slave rex very much for them. I love it!



Another lovely package that came in the mail today was from a very obedient little pay piggy named mikey. His tribute of $100 cash came; and granted, it's not much, it's more than most of you little puppies send Me. I'm so tired of the $10, $15, $25 tributes you puppies are sending. If you are going to send Me shitty tributes, don't even bother. I don't want your $10; keep it for some stupid little teenage self-proclaimed cash princess. I'm a Woman, a beautiful Woman.. an elite Financial Dominatrix, I don't need your petty cash. If you want to make Me happy, send atleast $50 and maybe we'll talk. Or, you can be like mikey and send me a minimum of $100.. that's a good start. So, in honor of those dollar signs.. here's My small 5-bill tribute.



Take a hint and learn from slave rex and mikey; make Princess happy, and you just might be featured on My blog. Until next time, puppies....

No comments:

Post a Comment