Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Princessmass!

Hello, My adoring little puppies. It's that time of year when the snow starts to fall, your tummy is finally gaining normalcy after that big Thanksgiving dinner, and your insides are all warm and fuzzy because it's Christmas! There is nothing like giving someone who you adore a gift they have been waiting for all year long. That's where you come in, my silly little boys. The 12 Days of Princessmass (Christmas) will begin today, December 13th! Since there are now 12 days up until Christmas, I would love to receive a new and different gift for each and every day leading up to December 25th! Now, for those precious puppies who buy Me what I *REALLY* want (see below*), you will be receiving a special custom clip or picture set (with My rules in play, of course!). Those of you who also participate in the 12 Days of Princessmass by purchasing me a gift (not on My "What I really Want This Year" list), I appreciate and adore you, but you will not be receiving any special surprises. The only thing you get is the joy of knowing you've made Me happy by making My Christmas even brighter!

You can participate in one of two ways: 1. You can buy Me a gift from My Wishlist.), OR you can send Me what every girl wants -- cold hard cash! (You may email Me HERE! In any case, if you send Me a gift, I will adore it nonetheless. However, the bigger the gift (or if it's something I really want), the more apt to get My attention it will be. So hurry! Time is running out.. Only 12 days left 'til Princessmass! xoxo

What I Really Want This Year (All things listed on My Wishlist):

1. A new Sony Vaio laptop (see here.) OR Macbook (seen here.)
2. New digital camera (seen here.)
3. New video recorder (Seen Here.)
4. Pear-shaped Diamond ring (seen here.)
5. Shopping Spree ($500+ dollars).
6. Dolce & Gabbana Purse (seen here.)
7. Christian Dior Sunglasses (seen here.)
8.Samsung HD LED TV (seen here.)
9. Teardrop Diamond pendant necklace (seen here.)
10. Giftcards ($250 and up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment