Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Reign of Nyx

Hey losers! I, your beautiful and awe-inspiring Princess Nyx, has decided to start writing a little blog so you can follow Me! How exciting is that for YOU?! Before you get too excited, piggy, don't think you're going to get an abundance of free pictures and content here, because you aren't. This blog is for Me to write, vent, complain about you losers, and brag about the hauls I get from you pathetic fucks spoiling me (which you SHOULD and WILL be doing). I started taking calls on NiteFlirt (visit my Niteflirt page here), so I expect you fucks to give me a call, AND all your cash! Don't have a NiteFlirt account? Too bad, you're going to make one JUST FOR ME! Cha-ching, bitches! Speaking of things you will shower Me with, here is the link to My Wishlist. Be sure to go there and buy me something, you stupid bastard. I deserve to be worshiped and adored (but you already know that, don't you?). Once you buy your perfect Princess a surprise, you will e-mail Me. This e-mail will be through NiteFlirt, of course. Don't think I'd actually give you my PERSONAL E-MAIL address. That's just absurd. Why would I want your sorry ass knowing anything like that? Well, I might let you BUY it from me. Hehe ;) In any case, My little cash cows, this will be it for the first post. I will update (very) often, so keep on the look out! I expect you to leave me comments and show me how much you adore me (even though I already know you do). Fuck you, pigs!

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment