Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 22nd

Hello boys. I'm finally getting a chance to update, albeit later than I wanted to. First thing's first: I made Dean's list at school! How exciting is that? I'm so excited. It's a big accomplishment, being that My college has MANY students, and My classes are hard. In any case, I wanted to share that with you all, since I'm so happy about it! An early Christmas present to Myself! hehe.


In any case, I've acquired a new slave as of late: Slave D, as we will refer to him from now on. He's into humiliation, and My first and quick assignment for him was a shopping assignment. He did it so well, and in a very timely manner. I was actually pretty surprised. So, I'm going to share with you the product of his first little assignment:



Doesn't he look wonderful? Haha. There will definitely be more to come!

I have a few new .mp3's up on Niteflirt for you boys, so make sure to check them out!
♔ Stroke Hard and $ubmit - Click, Pay, Obey ♔

I also have My Ignore Line up for you voyeuristic boys and creepers who love to be ignored and peer into My wonderful life from the shadows. I also introduced an Ignore with Cam line, but you'd better be prepared to pay for that one! But for My regular phone ignore line:

★ Ignore Line for Socially Inept LOSERS ★


And last but not least, it is 3 days away to Christmas! For those of you who haven't sent Me either a Christmas tribute, or something from My wishlist, now is the time. If you don't, I will be very unhappy, and perhaps cut you from My stable. That's not very fun, is it? There are plenty of things on there for every price range, so there is NO EXCUSE to be lazy.


Received a wonderful gift from a very loyal, and obedient subbie that I've been wanting for a while! A Keurig Elite -- everyone knows I love My coffee and tea! Thank you, mikey!

No comments:

Post a Comment