Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday, August 18th.

Hello boys. Just a quick update since I have been M.I.A. for some of you for a little while. I was away on personal business; the lucky ones of you know where and what I was doing... the rest of you will just have to use your imagination :) hehe.

In any case, I'm going to be having a few new contests in the coming weeks, so stay tuned! I know you pay piggies will *love* what I have coming up -- I have been formulating these contests for some time. Also, don't forget there's only 4 months 'til Christmas, and there will be another Christmas challenge starting in November! Oh My, the possibilities you have coming for you! Wonderful, they are ;)

As always, Amazon egift cards are welcomed and are signs that you care for your amazing Princess :) Cards can be mailed to: paypigs4princess@gmail.com :) Also, feel free to stop by My Niteflirt pages, indulge in some pics, .mp3's, and buy My chat ID! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment